Contact BloggerStop (Divya Sai)

You can ask your doubts through this contact form. And I would be thankful to you, for any suggestions or advice you give for the improvement of this blog !

Name*
Email*
Website
Subject*
Message*

If you want me to check your template, for any error in the template-code, then download your template & use the form below to attach and send it to me.

Upload Template*
Name*
Email-ID*
Blog Address*
Reason for Sending Template*
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[Refresh Image][What's This?]

If there is any problem in the form above, then you can Contact me at:

admin(at)mail.bloggerstop(dot)net
OR
bloggerstop.net(at)gmail(dot)com

fiif-designs
November 20, 2008 4:41 PM delete

Well thank you it was useful, but u make on mistake too. Its not Bosnia, Herzegovina. It is Bosnia & Herzegovina, state in Southeastern Europe ;) but never mind byee

May 27, 2009 1:28 PM delete

thanks for for the fast answer but it's not working i will try latter.

here my contact me page

May 27, 2009 1:42 PM delete

This is the starting part of the code Soufiane, you are using:

<p><form method="post" action="http://www.emailmeform.com/fid.php?formid=319542" enctype="multipart/form-data" accept-charset="UTF-8"><br /><table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><br /><tr valign="top"><br /> <td><font face="Verdana" size="4" color="#000000">votre nom :</font></td><br />

so delete the bolded code from it...
that's it !

Daniel
August 25, 2009 7:52 PM delete

Hey Divya, do you have a 468x60 banner ? It's for my 'Slideshow Publicty' Widget, using ads and your auto-moving widget

Divya Sai
August 26, 2009 1:13 AM delete

Hi Daniel,

Can you please specify exactly what type of banner you want?

Daniel
August 26, 2009 4:00 PM delete

I mean a 468x60.. Like the one above the comments ^^

That size would be perfect for the slidshow I made XD

Divya Sai
August 26, 2009 4:06 PM delete

And what should be the content of the banner?

Daniel
August 26, 2009 5:24 PM delete

I don't know, is your web !! I just want a banner of your page to put it in mine >:o

Divya Sai
August 27, 2009 3:42 AM delete

@Daniel...
Ohk I thought you needed a blank advertise here banner. In that case, thanks a ton Daniel, soon I'll send you a banner.
Thanks again :)

August 29, 2009 7:34 PM delete

Hehe.. But send it to danieljesus96@gmail.com.. And sorry for late response, when you changed the comment form I stopped recieving responses :P

August 30, 2009 3:35 PM delete

Hey Daniel...once again thanks for adding the banner, you may use any of the banners from this page:

August 30, 2009 9:45 PM delete

All done Divya

BTW: I'm Daniel, but sometimes I am using this name because of Google account XD

August 31, 2009 9:02 AM delete

Thanks Daniel...
whenever possible try to comment with Name/Url fields, with your name+keyword in the blog-name blank and your blog link in the url field. As this will pass on some authority to your blog for specific keywords, I'll soon write explaining this point.

March 27, 2010 8:08 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
March 28, 2010 12:56 AM delete

Well actually initially it was quite difficult for me, as I had to maintain publishing some fixed number of posts daily/regularly and also to reply comments and manage studies. But nowadays I'm focusing more on my studies...cause of my final year project, I'm unable to publish posts frequently.

March 30, 2010 5:17 AM delete

Creating web forms online has never been so easy...

April 24, 2010 4:22 PM delete

Can you tell me how i can pass data : post . link into alexa widget url to update automatically.

Thanks.

July 01, 2010 1:50 PM delete

please tell me how to hide emailmeform link
i don't want to show it to my visitors
thanks

July 01, 2010 9:35 PM delete

with my contact page i'm getting an error page and its not working http://wrightsfamilytrust.blogspot.com/p/contact-us.html where i want a thankyou page when the submit the form

July 02, 2010 12:29 AM delete

@Ankit,

When I made my form, there was no link to emailmeform. Recently they introduced it. I don't know whether they allow it or not, but you can remove it by deleting the last few (2-3) lines of that HTML code.

@Michael
There's some error in your thank you page link. Go back to emailmeform and edit your form. Then under "Form Settings" -> "Confirmation Options" select "Redirect URL" and carefully paste the url of your thank you page, that you have already published on your blog.

RTU
October 25, 2010 9:11 AM delete

i haven't try this one yet cause my blog still new. but i was just wondering, can we hide the other widget such as all the widget from the sidebar and footer when someone is visiting our contact me page and only displaying our contact me form?

October 25, 2010 9:34 AM delete

Yeah that's possible buddy, do you want to do it or ewre just asking?

RTU
October 25, 2010 2:17 PM delete

yeah sure,. that would be great if you tell me how to do it :)...
coz right now i'm working on my About me page, so as soon as my about me page is ready i will add this contact me form right away...
thanks sai for the fast reply...