In case your mouse is screwed up, you don't have to worry, as you can still control the mouse cursor using your keyboard. The speed of cursor movement is of course comparatively slow, but something is always better than nothing.Here are the simple steps to turn your keyboard's Num-Pad in to a mouse.
1. Go to Start Menu, then to Control Panel.
2. Now open Accessibility Options.
Anyways it looks like this:
3. And select the tab "Mouse".
4. Now check the "Use MouseKeys" option.
5. Then click on "Settings", and under pointer speed, drag both "Top Speed" and "Acceleration" to "High".