Premium Blogger Template - Cellar Heat With Image Gallery On Main Page

Cellar Heat is a premium quality blogger template (of course available for free), with a cool and unique way of displaying posts in the main page:
The above shown image is the screen shot of Cellar Heat template [If you want to display images in those boxes, then see the next image - cellar heat gallery template]

You can see the Live Demo of this Template Here - Cellar Heat
And to download the template, click here - Download

Here's the gallery version of the template, which is tweaked to show images on the front page along with the posts:

See the Live Demo here - Demo
And download it from here - Download

The credits for the template goes to Evan Eckard, Smashing Magazine, Magznetwork, and according to the author, you are required to leave the links to them in the footer of the template, if you want to use it for your blog !

Instructions: How to change Blogger Templates

If you want to improve it further, and make it more search engine friendly, then see these blogger tips and tricks

=> Download More Templates from Here<=

Anonymous
January 12, 2009 10:56 PM delete

I tried to load this and my pictures don't fit in the box.
They extend out about 10 pixels to the right, going past the boxes.

Is there anything I can adjust to make my photos look like the demo?
I just want it to fit!

Thanks.

January 13, 2009 12:22 AM delete

Try to use images of 175x175 dimensions, placed at the top and in the center.

An advice to anybody who uses this template:

Link(href="") the first image of every post(position - as described above), to the post and not to the image address, because chances of visitors clicking the big pictures are more than clicking the small "Read full post" link, to view the post.

Anonymous
January 13, 2009 7:31 PM delete

original poster here...
how about for all the laymen on this site?....
could you please elaborate on the link (href="") statement?
i am posting my photos just by using the image button in the posting section.

is what you're saying include posting photos a different way then using the image button? AND what does (href="") mean?

thanks for your patience and assistance.

January 14, 2009 6:27 AM delete

Well I will suggest you that using only the image button may not be sufficient, so you have to click on that "Edit HTML" tab and show some of your HTML skills :)

& if u r afraid of any coding work, then read these 3 posts clearly (i think u'll get it better thru those posts than from these comments)

Post 1
Post 2
Post 3

Read them all, and feel free 2 ask me, if something goes over ur head :)

January 31, 2009 8:35 AM delete

aw! c'mon... y me! I used this template for my blog just today... and it stopped showing some of the background images after just 2 hrs..
my blogs in a mess..
please gimme the linx to those pics... or mail them to me... and also the necessary changes in the blog template (picture links etc.) so that it works well again,.. please... I beg of you :(

January 31, 2009 9:03 AM delete

Hi aZoed

Do not worry....no need to beg...just comment anywhere on this blog...to get our problem solved.

To solve the problem, try this:
Go to Layout -> Edit HTML

Search (CTRL+F) for
jpg and gif (You'll get the links to all the images used in the template)

Then download these images, then DO NOT upload it to PhotoBucket...it's one of the worst Imgaes host.

Use blogger: Create a new Blog in Blogger. And upload images in a new post. Copy the images links from the post in to your present blog's template.

If still you are facing any problem then feel free to ask them here!

Regards
Sai

January 31, 2009 9:11 AM delete

Rely here, if you want me to search the images for you...

January 31, 2009 10:21 AM delete

I searched all the images.. uploaded them to blogger.. and then changed the links... and now it has gone from bad to worse...
small images.. dunno! pl help me out

January 31, 2009 10:27 AM delete

Dude
do not worry

it's not worse, actually your work is 95% done. Just a small task is left.

Again search all the image links one by one.

Now you do not have to replace them completely, but in every link you will see this:

s320

then make it:

s1600.

that's it
Happy Blogging

Regards
Sai

January 31, 2009 10:42 AM delete

srry,, but it's back 2 sqr 1! :(
m all screwed up... no bakground image...

January 31, 2009 11:04 AM delete

knock knock.. .pls help me out if u r still there..

January 31, 2009 11:35 AM delete

I figured it out to some extent... Now just the small problem with sidebar widgets... Crappy border thing... and the its showing a white border for my header image.. which I could do without,..
Could you please help me...
That'd be so very kind of you..

January 31, 2009 11:50 AM delete

Ohk....i was busy with some other work....
I'll chk your blog now...

February 19, 2009 12:13 PM delete

Hi... I was needing so much this template but the errors you talked about, apeared on my window :(
I carefully looked if I had some widgets empty but i didn't... Can you help me? I have a blog were I sell some handmade stuff and this template will be a great change to me.

February 19, 2009 12:42 PM delete

Hi Marisa,
Tell me what exactly are the errors you are facing, and show the blog where you trying to add this template !

February 20, 2009 4:58 AM delete

Hi again... I would like to put this template in my blog here www.arcoirisdefeltro.blogspot.com
But first I created this one www.cellerheatfeltro.blogspot.com just for trying the template and see how it looks...just like a test-blog. When I tried to put this template on the test-blog it gives me an BX error... I cand send a print screen by e-mail if you want... thank you

February 20, 2009 5:03 AM delete

I forgot to tell you that I've already tryied with my test-blog empty (with no info) and with a few info like some posts, and widgets with info wroten... but i always shows me that error...

February 20, 2009 7:50 AM delete

Don't worry it has nothing to do with your content or widgets, either change your browser (IE or Firefox or Opera) or empty the cahce memory of your current browser...

Or you can use this software first to clean your browsers: ccleaner - Download

February 20, 2009 9:16 AM delete

I've allready cleaned my cach memory and also the cookies and the temporary internet files... I've tryind with Firefox (my browser) and with the IE... the problem remains the same :(

February 20, 2009 9:41 AM delete

Ya it seems there's some problem in that, anyways have a look on this, I think it'll also look gud if you want to use the blog for your products:

Download from here:

February 20, 2009 10:04 AM delete

This one is also great but my post messages stay listed as a normal blog.. and i was looking for some template that put my recent posts in minimal squares where people could see just the images... and when clicking on them, the post would open...just like celler heat... but it seems that I have to look for other template :| thanks anyway

February 20, 2009 10:29 AM delete

Hmm
if you really want this template, then plz wait for 2 days, then i'll see what's the problem in it, I am quite busy for next two days !

February 20, 2009 10:46 AM delete

Hi again... I've found this template www.templatefinalblogfeltro.blogspot.com but I can't arrange one thing: I would like my post pictures to stay just like the cell heat template, I mean... streched and with no cuts along the image like they are now... can you help me?

February 20, 2009 10:48 AM delete

ohh ok... :) I'll wait... don't make case of my last response... Please, contact me via e-mail when you can help me... I'll apreciate that: marisacruzgois85@gmail.com Many thanks :D

February 26, 2009 4:47 AM delete

Hi... remember me? Can you help me now please? :)

February 27, 2009 1:37 PM delete

Hi Merisa,
First of all sorry for such a late reply, I was confused regarding this template, cause I have used this template earlier in one of my test blogs, and now suddenly it is refusing to upload, so presently you can use this method:

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2009/02/bx-errors-when-uploading-new-templates.html , or you have to wait till blogger resolves the issue !

Regards
Sai

PS: In the mean time i'll try to serch a new template for you !

Kasilyn
March 25, 2009 11:43 PM delete

Hello, please tell me how to get rid of the border around image header, when you upload an image as the title.

March 26, 2009 8:02 AM delete

Hello Kasilyn,

Search for the term "border" in your template, and then in front of that you'll see either 2px or 1px (this border should be in the header region),
so make it 0px, or delete the line completely...

Kasilyn
March 28, 2009 8:19 AM delete

I have try searching for border and change every border=0 and it's still displaying the border around the image title header. I even try deleting every single word that have border in it. The border will go away for post image, but not for title header. If you import any image as a title, there's a white border around it. Please let me know, I really want to have my own title image.

August 30, 2009 6:54 PM delete

Hi - Hoping you can help me. I uploaded the City Heat Light theme, and it looks gorgeous. However whern i try and edit the Recent Post and Recent Comments areas the edit windows have no content (tried in both Firefox and Safari - I'm on a Mac) - is it possible to change the feeds in HTML? Any help gratefully received. (Blog is here: www.amazingmovieshowblog.com - scroll down to see the missing columns.)

August 31, 2009 11:14 AM delete

Doesn't matter..if they are blank, simply add the code yourself and save them,

| popular posts widget Blogger code |

| Recent posts widget Blogger code |

Regards
Sai

September 01, 2009 12:26 AM delete

Hi Sai

Thanks for the speedy feedback, but not sure we're on the same page. When I go to Layout > Page Elements, there are two tiles (to the right of the "Labels" tile) named "Recent Posts" and "Recent Comments", each has an Edit link, which causes a window to pop up headed "Configure Feed" unfortunately there is no place in this window to enter the Feed URL provided in the original instructions.
Thanks, G

September 01, 2009 9:40 AM delete

Okay...Once you click on those widgets, there'll be a remove button too, so click on it. Now delete the other widget too. Then click on "Add A Gadget" link, select it as "HTML/JavaScript" type. Now it will be an empty widget, type "Popukar Posts Widget" as title and copy the code from the tutorial in the content area. Similarly repeat the method for Recent posts widget. Hope you got it.
If you are still facing difficulty, then send me a screenshot of your "Layout" page, I will edit it and send it back to you, with instructions.

March 17, 2010 2:20 PM delete

hi
how come the demo shows 9 posts in the main page but in my site it only shows 4?... i have 6 posts so far. i have set it up to show 9 posts and even 100 days of posts but still only ahows 4. please help. thanks!

www.kurtshop.blogspot.com

April 02, 2010 11:44 PM delete

hi... i have 8 posts but it only shows 3 in the main page. i have set it up to show 12 posts and even 100 days of posts but still only shows 3. please help. thanks!
www.kurtshop.blogspot.com

Anonymous
April 19, 2010 6:55 PM delete

I am using the Dark Template. For some reason I get only 8 post on the first page then it moves to the second page.

What can I do to make the 9th post stick on the same page and not transistion to a new page.

Thanks
CR

April 29, 2010 11:09 AM delete

showing/not showing... click Settings, click Formatting, at the very top see Show At Most.. type in how many posts you want to show at most. Scroll down, Save Settings.

My question is: I can't seem to use the new blogger stand-alone pages feature with Cellar Heat. I CAN create pages. However, I am not able to view the full page - even when I click on the "read full post" link. Please help.

April 29, 2010 12:14 PM delete

Hi Jackie,

If you are using this hack in your blog, then you need to undo it:
Before doing that, take a back up of your template, by downloading it to your PC. And if you are still unable to get the pages working correctly, then just send your blog-template to me. Being a customized template, it may take some time to check this template...let's see...

May 06, 2010 11:36 AM delete

Im having the same problem as Jackie... :(
I realy hope this gets solved soon..

sabrina
November 24, 2010 11:58 AM delete

hello.. i have a question on this template.. when i try to post flash video/movie embed its over flowing in my home page even if i put an image to to link to my video...it automatically loading in home page... pls help what should i do.. i want to load image thumbnail only not inside my post.. it too slow when i open my blog.. i need ur advice thanks!

April 20, 2012 3:56 AM delete