To start with, first of all, you should know that apart from Blogger there is a Beta version of blogger too, with a sub-domain “Draft” :- Draft.Blogger.com
In this beta version of blogger some improved features are added.
Now follow these steps:
1. Go to draft.blogger.com, and NOT to blogger.com, and login as usual
2. Now go to Settings tab
3. Now click on comments link
4. Then in front of Comment Form Placement, select the radio-button of Embedded below post
5. Now go to “Layout” Tab
6. Then click on “Edit HTML“
7. Now check the box of Expand Widget Templates
8.Then search for this code:
<b:include data=’post’ name=’comments’/>
9. And immediately after this, add this code-line:
<b:include data=’post’ name=’comment-form’/>
That’s it….Now your visitors can easily comment on your posts without leaving the page.
You can read more blogger tricks and tips HERE