Ever wanted to measure pixels length, while you are online, working in a web browser ? May be while creating a new logo for your website or while placing a new advertisement on your website, you want to easily calculate which is the most suitable logo/widget length.
Now it all can be done with just one click. For this you need to have Firefox web browser, as the tool “MeasureIt”, is an add-on available only for Firefox.
You can download MeasureIt from Here [MeasureIt.Mozilla]
Instructions for Use
- Click the MeasureIt button in the status bar or toolbar to turn it on/off
- Click and drag out a ruler box
- Click and hold to move the ruler box
- CTRL + Arrow Keys to nudge ruler by 1 pixel
- CTRL + SHIFT + Arrow Keys to nudge ruler by 5 pixels
- Click the “X” to close that ruler or click outside of it to begin drawing another ruler
- ESC key to turn off MeasureIt
Credits For this tool : KevinFreitas